There are many places where you can get your knives sharpened. But not all of them are good. So, here’s a list of some of the things to think about when getting your knives sharpened "near me."
You will need to:
- Invent your own packaging (make sure it's secure for the car)
- Find a time to go when they are open
- Wait, without knives, while your knives are gone
- Find a time to go back, when they are open
Yet, if you choose to sharpen by mail, via your mailbox:
- We'll send you packaging
- When it arrives, simply pack your knives
- Select loaners if you'd like (we'll ship them in the first order)
- We'll sharpen within 24 hours of arrival and ship priority mail
Sharpening does not get more near to you than your mailbox.