A friend of ours sent us this hack.
TOSS ALL YOUR KITCHEN STORAGE CONTAINERS.
Then, buy deli containers from Amazon.
If your current containers are like ours:
- the lids are not universal and leave you silently cursing while you hunt for the “right” lid
- there are remnants from 3 different styles that leave you silently cursing to yourself while you hunt for the “right” container
- they stack like a game of tetris on level 13 - not an easy to accomplish brainless activity in the kitchen after a long day
These three sizes (8 oz., 16oz, and 32 oz) have been fantastic.
Snag them (or ones like them) on Amazon. Go ahead… do it now. :)
Highlights of our deli containers:
- The lids are cross functional
- It’s easy to see what’s inside
- It’s even easier to stack these in the fridge
- They clean up easily
- They can be easily recycled if they break
And, you’ve seen them in our photos on Instagram for months.