Honing Rod - Ceramic Rod for Kitchen Knives
Keep your kitchen knives sharp and ready to use with this ceramic honing rod. The rod is made from high-quality ceramic, which is harder than steel and will not damage your knives. The rod is also long enough to accommodate a variety of knife sizes, and the handle is comfortable to grip.
A favorite among homecooks seeking to extend the life of their cutlery sharpness - honing rods for your knife edge. A handheld single rod is a staple in any kitchen. Run your dull knife blade along the rod to realign (push back) the cutting edge from both sides of the blade. Works for chef's knives and so many more.
- Made from high-quality ceramic
- Long enough to accommodate a variety of knife sizes
- Comfortable grip
- Easy to use
- Helps to maintain the sharpness of your knives
- Sharp knives make food preparation easier and safer
- A sharp knife will last longer
- A ceramic honing rod is gentle on your knives
- A ceramic honing rod is easy to use
This rod is made of a high-alumina ceramic bull-nose rod. The handle is crafted of hard maple which includes a ring for storage and handling. It's overall length is 15.75". The rod is 10" with a diameter of 12.7 mm.
Note: This rod is not a honing bar, sharpening steel, or honing steel. It's made of ceramic and it's circular. It's a singular rod, not a honing steels. This rod is not diamond coated steel like other diamond steels. Works great on japanese knives. Creates a smoother cutting edge than steel rods.