Ritual Madagascar 75%
If there was a gateway chocolate, this is a "gateway chocolate" for non-believers. It is really fruity and nutty thanks to unique terroir (the environment where it was grown). Made with organic cacao from Bertil Akesson's farm in the Sambirano Valley in Northern Madagascar. The region is known for producing cacao rich with notes of citrus.
Tasting Notes: Raspberry, Citrus & Peanut
2018 SILVER AT THE ACADEMY OF CHOCOLATE AWARDS
2013 GOLD AT THE GOOD FOOD AWARDS
ORGANIC CACAO, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUTS, TREE NUTS & WHEAT
NUTRITION FACTS SERVINGS:
3, SERV. SIZE: 20G (20G), AMOUNT PER SERVING: CALORIES 110, TOTAL FAT 8G (10% DV), SAT. FAT 5G (25% DV), TRANS FAT 0G, CHOLEST. 0MG (0% DV), SODIUM 0MG (0% DV), TOTAL CARB. 9G (3% DV), FIBER 2G (7% DV), TOTAL SUGARS 5G (INCL. 5G ADDED SUGARS, 10% DV), PROTEIN 2G, VIT. D (0% DV), CALCIUM (2% DV), IRON (15% DV), POTAS. (0% DV).