Musashi is a kitchen knife brand with a storied 250-year history of Japanese blacksmithing. Every single step of the artisanal process is carried out manually. Experience the perfect weight balance and smooth blade of a Musashi knife.
The Gyuto is an all-purpose kitchen knife; pointed at the tip for precision and boasting a tapered blade for easily slicing meat and fish. Its curved blade promotes effortless cutting. Popular among chefs for decades, this knife has gained increasing traction among home cooks.
Gingami 3 (Silver Steel #3) is a stainless steel with a 13-14.5% Chromium content. Its corrosion-resistant properties provide a cutting experience similar to high-end carbon steel, with a firm edge that grabs food fibers.
- Silver Stainless Steel #3 Core
- SUS405 Stainless Steel Outer layers
- Blade Length: 240mm
- Blade Finish: Nashiji (Pear Skin)
- Sumi Urushi (Charcoal Dyed Laquer) Oak Octagonal Wa Style Handle
- HRC 60-61
- Made in Tosa City in Kochi Prefecture