The best kettle we’ve ever made. Actually, the best kettle anyone’s ever made. Introducing Stagg EKG Pro Studio Edition, a game-changing evolution to our signature pour-over kettle.
With fully customizable brew settings, precision temperature and pouring control, and access to powerful updates over WiFi, this is officially the coolest way to make water hot.
Featuring a reflective glass base and sleek metal touchpoints, our new Stagg EKG Pro Studio Edition makes the ultimate countertop statement.
Customizable Brew Settings
Use the high resolution full color screen to access a stacked menu of features to perfect your brew.
- Schedule: Set your kettle to reach a specific temperature at a specific time.
- Guide Mode: Not sure where to begin? Pick a preset temperature for different coffee brewing styles and types of tea.
- Altitude: Prevent boiling over by setting the altitude for your location.
- Adjustable Hold Mode: Keep your water hot for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
- Chime + volume control: Hear when your water is ready. Turn it on or off and decide how loud.
- Units: Pick Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Pre-Boil: Boil at max temperature to sanitize before dropping to your target temperature.
- Language: Choose English, French, and Spanish.
- Clock: Go analog or digital.
- WiFi: Get the latest firmware through WiFi updates using the Fellow Updater app. Please note: you aren’t able to control your kettle or its settings via the Fellow Updater app at this time.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.10 in (282 mm) x 6.77 in (172 mm) x 7.7 in (196 mm)
Weight: 1400 g (includes kettle base)
Volume: Volume: 30 oz (0.9 L)
Cord Length: 2.5 ft (76.2 cm)
Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
Power: 110-120V~ / 1000-1200W / 50-60Hz
Materials: 304 18/8 stainless steel kettle body, plastic handle and lid pull, metal and glass base, metal touchpoints, optional wooden handle and lid pull
Temperature Range: 104°F-212°F / 40°C-100°C
Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified, CSA certified, UL compliance
Warnings: CA Prop 65